We are pleased that you have visited our website www.future-supply.com (hereinafter also "Website") and thank you for your interest in our company and our services. The protection of your privacy when using our website is important to us.
We would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data and about your rights as a data subject in the context of the use of our website,
Future Supply GmbH & Co. KG
Dog loop road 24
(hereinafter also "we" or "FUTURE SUPPLY")
as the responsible party in the sense of data protection law and at the same time service provider, inform you in the following.
Your personal data will be processed exclusively within the framework of the legal provisions of the data protection law of the European Union, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter "GDPR") and, in addition, the Federal Data Protection Act (hereinafter "BDSG") as well as other statutory provisions on data protection.
The terms used, such as "personal data" or their "processing" correspond to the definitions in Art. 4 DSGVO. If you would like to take a look at the GDPR or the BDSG yourself, you can find them on the Internet at: eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679respectively www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bdsg_2018/.
The subject of data protection is personal data. Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (so-called data subject). Consequently, your personal data includes all data that allow your person to be identified, such as your name, your address, your telephone number or your e-mail address. Personal data also includes information that necessarily arises through the use of our website, such as the beginning, end and extent of use or your IP address.
We will only process your data if an applicable legal provision allows us to do so. We will base the processing of your data on the following legal bases, among others:
- Consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 letter a DSGVO): We will only process certain data on the basis of your previously given explicit and voluntary consent. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future.
- Fulfillment of a contract or implementation of pre-contractual measures (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 letter b DSGVO): In particular for the initiation or execution of your contractual relationship with the Mannheim Technology Park, we require certain data from you.
- fulfillment of a legal obligation (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 letter c DSGVO): In addition, we process your personal data to fulfill legal obligations such as regulatory requirements or commercial and tax retention obligations.
- Safeguarding legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 letter f DSGVO): Technologiepark Mannheim will process certain data to protect its interests or the interests of third parties. However, this only applies if your interests are not overridden in the individual case.
Please note that this is not a complete or exhaustive list of the possible legal bases, but merely examples intended to make the legal bases under data protection law more transparent. For more detailed information on the legal basis of the individual data processing on our website, please refer to the explanations in the following sections.
In principle, you can visit our website without providing any personal information. However, by visiting our website, the following information about the access can be stored:
- IP address of the requesting end device,
- retrieved file,
- the http response code
- the previous website from which you visit the website (referrer URL),
- Date, time and time zone of the server request,
- Browser type and version,
- operating system used by the requested end device,
- Search term with which the website was found, for example via Google.
We process this usage data on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f DSGVO to provide the website, to ensure the technical operation and security of our information technology systems. In doing so, we pursue the interest of enabling and permanently maintaining the use of our website and its technical functionality. When you call up our website, this data is automatically processed. Without this provision, you cannot use our website. We do not use this data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your identity.
The automatically collected data is usually deleted after 30 days, unless we exceptionally need it longer for the above-mentioned purposes. In such a case, we delete the data immediately after the purpose ceases to apply.
You cannot object to the collection and storage of your server log data, as this data is absolutely necessary for the smooth operation of the website.
3. COMMUNICATION VIA CONTACT FORM AND E-MAIL
If you contact us via contact form or e-mail, the collection, processing and use of the contact data you provide (such as name, e-mail address) is only for a specific purpose, either to receive and possibly answer your request(s) and for technical administration.
The processing of data transmitted in the context of a communication via contact form or e-mail is based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b DSGVO, if it is about the initiation of a contractual relationship, or on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO. In the latter case, we have a legitimate interest in processing contact requests voluntarily addressed to us.
We delete the data you have provided as soon as the purpose for which it was collected ceases to apply completely, subject to the fulfillment of any continuing legal obligations to retain such data.
Insofar as your data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. For details, please refer to section 13.
Please note, however, that communication by e-mail does not take place via a secure data connection. Therefore, please refrain from sending confidential information, such as bank or credit card data, etc., via this channel. We recommend that you use a secure transmission channel, such as our contact form or letter post, to send confidential information.
Cookies are small identifiers that our web server sends to your browser and that your terminal device saves with the corresponding default setting. Cookies are small identifiers that our web server sends to your browser and that your end device saves with the corresponding default setting. These can be used to determine whether there has already been communication from your end device to us. In this way, they serve the purpose of making the use more comfortable for you and optimizing our offer. We differentiate according to whether the cookie is technically mandatory, whether it was set by our website itself or by third parties. For detailed information on the type, function, purposes, legal basis and revocation options of data processing for cookies, please refer to the following provisions:
Insofar as you give us your consent to the use and storage of cookies that are not absolutely necessary, you can cancel this consent at any time with effect for the future in the cookie settings of this website. Incidentally, you can technically prevent the storage of even absolutely necessary cookies at any time by selecting "do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. For the procedures for managing and deleting cookies in your browser settings, please refer to the help function of your browser. In addition, you can also disable all cookies using free browser add-ons, such as "Adblock Plus" (adblockplus.org/en) in combination with the "EasyPrivacy" list (easylist.to). However, if you do not accept cookies, this may lead to functional restrictions of the website.
5. ANALYSIS SERVICE/GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We use Google Analytics only with activated IP anonymization on. This means that the IP address of the user is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by your browser will not be merged with other data from Google.
The data processing associated with Google Analytics is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a DSGVO.
If you do not want cookies to be stored by Google Analytics on your terminal device, you can specify this in the Cookie settings set. You can also disable the corresponding option in the system settings of your browser. You can delete stored cookies in the system settings of your browser at any time. In addition, you can disable the use of Google Analytics cookies using a browser add-on if you do not want the website analysis. You can download this add-on here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
You can prevent Google Analytics from using your data by using the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. If you want to disable Google Analytics, download and install the add-on for your web browser. The Google Analytics opt-out add-on is compatible with popular browsers. For the add-on to work, it must be loaded and run correctly in your browser.
6. SOCIAL MEDIA AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
On the website there are links to our accounts on social networks such as Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. After clicking on the embedded graphic, you will be redirected to the page of the respective provider, i.e. only then will user information be transmitted to the respective provider. If you are logged into the corresponding social network with your user profile, an association with the visit to our website takes place after the button is activated. If you do not want the social networks to collect data about the website, you should log out of these accordingly before visiting the website.
7. ONLINE ADVERTISING (RETARGETING/REMARKETING)
We also use retargeting/remarketing services from third-party providers to optimize our offer on the website. For this purpose, data is collected on the website on the basis of cookie/tracking technology to optimize advertising and the entire online offering. This data is not used to identify you personally, but is used solely to evaluate the use of the website and to target users who have already shown interest in content and offers with interest-based advertising on the website and on other websites and social media offers of our partners. The insertion of advertising on the website or on the websites of partners is based on an analysis of previous usage behavior. According to the providers of the services used, usage profiles are generally created anonymously or pseudonymously. We also do not combine this data with other stored personal data at any time. The third-party providers with whom we work, how the user data is processed in this context, and how you can deactivate retargeting/remarketing technologies are explained in the following sections.
a) The website uses Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords). Ads is an online advertising program of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google"). Within the framework of Google Ads, we use the so-called conversion tracking. When you click on an ad placed by Google, a cookie is set for conversion tracking. These cookies do not serve to identify the user. However, if you visit certain pages of this website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can recognize that you clicked on the ad and were redirected to this page. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Ads customers who have opted in to conversion tracking. Clients learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive information that can be used to identify individual users. If you do not wish to participate in the tracking, you can object to its use by deactivating the Google conversion tracking cookie via your internet browser under user settings. You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. The use of this tracking tool is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 letter a DSGVO.
If you do not want cookies to be stored by Google Ads on your terminal device, you can specify this in the Cookie settings prevent. You can also prevent Google Ads from storing cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser software:
b) Within our website, the so called. Facebook Pixel of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook"). With the help of the Facebook pixel, it is possible for Facebook, on the one hand, to determine the visitors to our online offer as a target group for the display of advertisements (so-called "Facebook ads"). Accordingly, we use the Facebook pixel to display the Facebook ads placed by us only to those Facebook users who have also shown an interest in our offer or who have certain characteristics (e.g. interests in certain topics determined on the basis of the websites visited) that we transmit to Facebook (so-called "Custom Audiences"). With the help of the Facebook pixel, we also want to ensure that our Facebook ads correspond to the potential interest of users and do not have a harassing effect. With the help of the Facebook pixel, we can further track the effectiveness of the Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes by seeing whether users were redirected to our website after clicking on a Facebook ad (so-called "conversion"). The use of Facebook technologies on our website is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 letter a DSGVO. We will only use the data obtained to advertise our products and will not pass it on to third parties.
If you do not want cookies to be stored by Facebook Pixel on your end device, you can specify this in the Cookie settings prevent. You can also prevent the collection by the Facebook pixel and the use of your data to display Facebook ads. To adjust which types of ads are displayed to you within Facebook, you can visit the page set up by Facebook and follow the instructions there regarding the settings for usage-based advertising.
Insofar as data is transferred to the USA, so-called standard contractual clauses pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO for Facebook business tools have been concluded with Facebook as suitable guarantees (https://www.facebook.com/legal/EU_data_transfer_addendum). Facebook is also certified under the Privacy Shield agreement.
8. LIVE CHAT VIA TAWK.TO
We optionally offer the use of the live chat software "tawk.to" of the provider tawk.to inc, 187 East Warm Springs Rd, SB298, Las Vegas, NV, 89119, USA. The chat is integrated in the source code on our website via a script. By using the chat, you automatically use the services of tawk.to.
We use tawk.to to be able to communicate with users in an uncomplicated manner. The communication is intended to ensure faster and easier coordination between users and us and is used in addition to the usual means of communication. The use of tawk.to is voluntary by the users on the basis of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 letter f DSGVO.
The data collected includes: Chat history, IP address at the time of the chat and country of origin. This data is not shared with third parties and is used only for protection and internal statistics.
9. CONTACT VIA WHATSAPP
We offer our users the possibility to contact us via the messenger service WhatsApp Business ("WhatsApp").
If you contact us via WhatsApp Business, you automatically send us your mobile number. This will not be assigned to your customer data and will not be used by us for any further contact; otherwise, the present data protection information applies.
We use WhatsApp to be able to communicate with users in an uncomplicated manner. The communication is intended to ensure faster and easier contact between the parties and is used in addition to the usual means of communication. The use of WhatsApp is voluntary by the users based on our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 letter f) DSGVO.
If you contact us via WhatsApp, we will process your data to the extent necessary to answer or process your inquiry. This is done on the basis of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO and in the case of contractual or pre-contractual initiation pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b DSGVO.
We would like to point out that legal declarations (e.g. offers or declarations of acceptance) can neither be made nor received via WhatsApp. Please use the contact form on our website, call us at +49 152 249 38141 or write to us at email@example.com.
We would also like to point out that without your request or a prior contact via WhatsApp on your part, we will not communicate with you via WhatsApp.
If you use WhatsApp web-based or have downloaded WhatsApp on your mobile device, the WhatsApp provider is responsible for data processing. However, calling up this page or the app is only necessary if you wish to communicate with us via WhatsApp.
We generally point out that the security of individual services may depend on the user's account settings. Even in the case of end-to-end encryption, the service provider can draw conclusions about the fact that and when users communicate with us as well as possibly collect location data.
You can find more information about the data processing by the service provider of WhatsApp here: https://www.whatsapp.com/privacy.
10. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
We will only pass on your personal data to external recipients if this is necessary for the processing or handling of your request, if we have your consent for this or if there is another legal permission.
External recipients can be in particular:
- Processor: These are service providers that we use to provide services, for example in the areas of technical infrastructure and maintenance of our website. Such processors are carefully selected and regularly reviewed by us to ensure that your privacy is protected. These service providers may only use the data for the purposes specified by us and in accordance with our instructions. We are authorized to use such processors in compliance with the legal requirements of Art. 28 DSGVO.
- Public bodies: These are authorities, state institutions and other public bodies, e.g. supervisory authorities, courts, public prosecutors or tax authorities. Personal data will only be transferred to such public bodies for legally compelling reasons. The legal basis for such a transfer may be Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter c DSGVO.
- Non-Public Entities: Service providers and auxiliary persons to whom data is transferred on the basis of a legal obligation or to safeguard legitimate interests, for example tax consultants or auditors. The transfer is then made on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 letter b, c and/or f DSGVO.
11. DATA PROCESSING IN THIRD COUNTRIES
As a rule, we process your data in Germany or other countries of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA). If we do transfer your data to third countries outside the EU or the EEA in individual cases (e.g., to process an inquiry involving a third country), we ensure before the transfer that either a legally permitted exceptional case exists, an appropriate level of data protection exists at the recipient, or you consent to the data transfer. An adequate level of data protection is guaranteed, for example, by the conclusion of EU standard contractual clauses or the existence of binding internal company data protection regulations, so-called Binding Corporate Rules (BCR). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org obtain a copy of the specific safeguards for the transfer of your data to third countries.
12. STORAGE PERIOD
We store your personal data only as long as this is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes or - in the case of consent - as long as you do not revoke your consent. In the event of an objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless its further processing is permitted or even mandatory under the relevant statutory provisions (e.g. within the scope of commercial and tax retention obligations). We will also delete your personal data if we are obliged to do so for legal reasons.
For further details on the storage period of your personal data, please refer to the respective explanations in the sections listed above.
13. THEIR RIGHTS
As a person affected by data processing, you have numerous rights. In detail, these are:
- Right to information (Art. 15 DSGVO, § 34 BDSG): You have the right to receive information about the data we have stored about you.
- Right of rectification and cancellation (Art. 16 and Art. 17 DSGVO, § 35 BDSG): You can demand that we correct incorrect data and - insofar as the legal requirements are met - delete your data.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 DSGVO): You can demand that we restrict the processing of your data (e.g. by way of blocking), provided that the legal requirements are met.
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO): If you have provided us with data on the basis of a contract or consent, you may, if the legal requirements are met, request that you receive the data you have provided in a structured and common format or that we transfer it to another controller.
- Right to object to data processing based on legitimate interests (Art. 21 DSGVO): You have the right to object to data processing by us at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation, insofar as this is based on legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f DSGVO. If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing your data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for further processing that override your rights, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Revocation of consent (Art. 7 DSGVO): If you have given us consent to process your data, you can revoke this consent at any time without giving reasons with effect for the future. The lawfulness of the processing of your data until the revocation remains unaffected.
- Right of complaint to the supervisory authority (Art. 77 DSGVO): You may also lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your data violates applicable law. For this purpose, you may in particular contact the data protection authority responsible for your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. The supervisory authority for data protection responsible for us is: The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information in Baden-Württemberg (LfDI), reachable at Königstraße 10a, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany, Phone: +49 711 615541-0, Fax: +49 711 615541-15, E-Mail: email@example.com, Internet: www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data and your data subject rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the other communication channels mentioned above.
We take technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. These security measures are adapted to the current state of the art.
Your personal data transmitted in the course of using our website is transferred securely by us using encryption. We use the encryption protocol Transport Layer Security (TLS), more widely known under the predecessor name Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
Our employees are bound to confidentiality.
Status: January 16, 2022 (Version 1.1)
Here you can download this privacy notice in PDF format to save it permanently and print it out if necessary.